If you are planning to start a vlogging channel on youtube, then you need some equipment that is capable enough to match the quality of vlogs of existing vloggers. buying…
YouTube is an American online video sharing platform headquartered in San Bruno, California. Three former PayPal employees—Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim—created the service in February 2005. Google bought the site in November 2006 for US$1.65 billion; YouTube now operates as one of Google’s subsidiaries.
YouTube allows users to upload, view, rate, share, add to playlists, report, comment on videos , and subscribe to other user.Most content on YouTube is uploaded by individuals, but media corporations including cbs, the bbc, vevo, and hulu offer some of their material via YouTube as part of the YouTube partnership program. Unregistered users can only watch (but not upload) videos on the site, while registered users are also permitted to upload an unlimited number of videos and add comments to videos. Videos deemed potentially inappropriate are available only to registered users affirming themselves to be at least 18 years old.
YouTube Partner Program members are paid for their content depending on how their audience engages with the ads. Some advertisers pay per click, while others pay per view. For example, an advertiser might pay a cost per click of $3, meaning they shell out $3 each time a viewer clicks on their ad. In the cost-per-view model, advertisers don’t pay unless viewers engage with the ad for at least 30 seconds.
YouTube Partner Program Policies
Creators must comply with numerous AdSense program policies:
- Creators can’t click their own ads to inflate click numbers.
- Creators can’t ask others to click on ads or use deceptive methods to get ad clicks.
- Creators can’t use AdSense on pages with adult, violent or racist content.
- Creators can’t display Google ads on pages with copyright-protected content.
- Creators can’t display Google ads on pages that sell or promote the sale of counterfeit goods.
- Creator can’t use Google ads on pages that receive traffic from certain sources, such as paid-to-click programs.
- Creators can’t make modifications to the AdSense ad code to artificially inflate performance or harm advertisers.
- AdSense code can’t be placed in pop-ups, emails or software.
- Sites with Google ads must be easy to navigate, use supported languages and meet format requirements.
- Creators must disclose that third parties might be placing and reading cookies on users’ browsers.
- Creators can’t pass identifiable information (pertaining to people or devices) on to Google.
- Creators must clearly disclose any data collection.
- Google advertising on sites covered by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act must be reported to Google.
- Ad placement is restricted on gambling sites and gambling-related content.
When you reach a specific subscriber milestone youtube gives you an award, known as play button .following are the steps to getting the youtube play button. The four play buttons…