Gaming Headset for PC
Who doesn’t love or enjoy gaming? as people are growing more passionate at gaming and it also is a great source to earn money. In past years the number of gamers has increased by a large number. No matter mobile or computer, it is always fun to play games. Here are the best gaming headset for pc.
Well, here we have brought you the best hand-picked headsets for PC and Mobile gamers. If you’re gaming on a PC you wouldn’t want to miss to hear footsteps or having difficulties in communicating with your mates. I myself have some gaming preferences so a sleeky and cool design is kept in my mind.
It’s always better to start with a budget so, we’re going with $30 roundup.
It’s just a list of some hand-picked headsets for PC. It is not in any kind of order or top 10 list
MSI DS501 – $24.99
Features & details
• Two large 40mm drivers for quality audio
• Improved noise reduction
• High-quality speakers
• Ergonomic design: Extra lightweight and •Self-adjusting headband
• Adjustable omnidirectional microphone
• Quick access to volume, microphone, and vibration control via full function remote controller.
As MSI is reputed and a well-known brand, especially for their build qualities. SO, undoubtedly you can rely on this product. Though it may not do that well, it will still be considered a golden deal. It is one of the gaming headset for pc.
ONIKUMA K5 – $32.99
Features & details • This ONIKUMA headset comes with all the manufacturer accessories and a 2 year USA warranty along with a 2-piece bundle which includes an Audiomate Headphone Stand and a Circuit City microfiber cleaning cloth.
• Fully compatible with all PC and Mac Desktops and Laptops such as MSI, Lenovo, Dell, Razer, HP, OMEN, Acer, ASUS, GIGABYTE, Alienware, AORUS, Apple MacBook, Pro, Air
• Also for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PSP, Nintendo Switch, 3DS, IOS/Android Phone / Tablet, iPad, Old Xbox One requires Microsoft Adapter (Not Included)
• 50mm Neodymium Drivers | Enhanced Bass | Clear Mids | Crisp Highs | 7.1 Surround Sound | Over-ear Noise Isolating Ear Cups | Lightweight
• Blue E-Sport Gaming LED | Noise Canceling Microphone | Easy-to-Use In-Line Controls | Comfort Headband | Long-Lasting Durability
Well, this here goes a bit off-budget but it’s totally worth it. ONIKUMA is a Chinese maker that I never heard of before, but after doing some searches it turns out to be a pretty considered brand around the US as well.
Panasonic RP-HT161 – $14.99
Features & details
• Wired over the Ear Headphones: Full size, classic style Headphones deliver balanced, high-frequency sound on par with higher-priced headphones for maximum value and hours of listening enjoyment
• Powerful Bass, Vocals and Lyrics: Dual 30 millimeter neodymium driver units easily handle up to 1000Mw maximum power input for satisfying bass plus mid-range and high-frequency trebles for clear vocals and lyrics
• Padded for Comfort: Plush padded earpads softly surround the entire ear to minimize ambient noise and Distractions, and a smooth, quick-adjust headband easily conforms to the head for optimum fit and comfort
• Extended Headphone Cord: An extra-long, 6.5 feet audio cord gives you plenty of space to sit back and relax while watching movies and TV, and the freedom to move about while gaming
• sound with style: Sleek, distinctive matte black finish and durable, lightweight design add a clear look of style and comfort wherever you go
These headphones are quite good for a dollar 15 headphones, it was the best around it other competitors of the same price also had the best ratings too.
Sony MDR-XB450AP – $31.99
Features & details
• Beat Response Control for tight bass and swivel design makes travel easy
• Neodymium dynamic drivers deliver precise sound
• In-line remote and mic for hands-free calls
• Aluminium fascia for punchy bass
• Headphone Jack Connector Type – Wired 3.5mm Single Pin; Cord length – 1.2 m; 30 mm Powerful Bass
• Cushioned earpads for total comfort, for any query contact Toll-free no. 1800 103 7799
• High sensitivity for a loud, clear sound
• Enfolding closed-back design seals in sound and Wide frequency response for clear highs and lows
• Compatible With Laptop, Audio Player, Tablet, Mobile
• 1 Year warranty
Sony is another well-known brand and we are all aware of the quality product they deliver. This headset comes in so 5 different colors and they deserve some credits on their good and classy look.
ANT eSports H900 – $19
Features & details
• 50MM DRIVER DELIVERS SURROUND SOUND :
Whether you’re immersed in God of War or want to hear your enemy’s motion in Fortnite, PUBG, or CS: GO, wearing a professional gaming headset does matter. With a 50mm driver, RUMUS PS4 headset offers an incredibly surround sound for both games and music.
• Gamers usually play games for many hours, so comfort is also a key factor when choosing a PC / PS4 / Xbox one headset. We have tested our headsets on hundreds of different heads, the retractable band and breathable ear pad make sure every player could enjoy the optimal wearing comfort.
• This Ant Esports H900 gaming headset with a 3.5mm audio jack is compatible with PC, PS4 controller, Xbox One controller(Please note: newer models have a headphone jack, older ones require an adapter.), Nintendo Switch (audio), Nintendo New 3DS LL/3DS (audio), Nintendo 3DS LL/3DS (audio).
• 100% QUALITY GUARANTEED & 12 MONTHS WARRANTY
Every Ant Esports gaming headset will go trough a strict quality test process before sending out. We promised to bring the best quality gaming headset to our customers. From the day of purchase of the Ant Esports gaming headset, we offer 12 months warranty to our customer. Every customer’s right is fully guaranteed during the warranty period.
• This PC / PS4/ Xbox One headset provides high-end noise cancellation to enable you to chat to your fellow players with crystal clarity, if you want to enjoy your valuable me-time without communicating with other players, you could turn off the mic by flipping the switch
• Every Ant Esports gaming headset will go trough a strict quality test process before sending out
So, that was the 5 best we picked for you. Let’s move on to more expensive ones now. We’re trying to keep the words simple and not going off-topic. Telling only about what you need to know. Let’s increase our budget.
Logitech G432 – $79.99
•Large 50-millimeter audio drivers produce great sound for a more immersive gaming experience
•Advanced DTS Headphone: X 2; 0 surround Sound creates precise positional audio and a 3D soundscape
•6 millimeter flip to the mute mic with volume control at your fingertips
•Connects to PC, mobile devices and game consoles via simple 3; 5mm or USB DAC input
•Premium leatherette ear pads and headband for comfortable gaming
Hyper X Cloud Stinger – $43.29
•Lightweight headset (275g) with 90-degree rotating ear cups provide a snug fit that conforms to your head
•50mm directional drivers for audio precision — enjoy the full audioscape of your favorite games
•HyperX signature memory foam provides maximum comfort during extended use
•Adjustable steel slider for a solid and long-lasting sturdy feel
•Intuitive volume control on the headset ear cup
•Swivel-to-mute noise-cancellation microphone so you’ll always know when you’re muted
•Multi-platform compatibility – PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and more
•Refer user guide on technical specification before use
Razer Kraken X – $49.99
• The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source – The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset, PC Microphone, Gaming Designed, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- Mar. 2020 combined.
• Immersive, 7.1 Surround Sound for Positional Audio: Outfitted with custom-tuned 40 mm drivers, capable of software-enabled surround sound when used for PC gaming only (download code slip inside the box)
• Designed for All-Day Comfort: The lightest Kraken headset ever at 250 grams, around 40% lighter than the competition
• Bendable Noise Cancelling Microphone: A cardioid mic reduces background and ambient noises for crystal-clear communication
• In-Headset Audio Controls: Includes an analog volume control wheel and mic mute switch on the headset for quick and convenient adjustments
• Durable Construction: The Kraken X frame is flexible and built to last, able to withstand daily, care-free use